Do you know about water purification equipment?
The water purification equipment mostly adopts the reverse osmosis process. The reverse osmosis is to desalinate and desalinate the brine containing the phase change physical method at room temperature.
is simply a device that produces clean water. Clean water is widely used in life drinking, chemical, medical, breeding, planting, food, beverages, etc. Here is a brief introduction to the components of the water purification equipment and the process of producing clean water.
1. Reverse osmosis is the desalting and desalting of brine containing water at room temperature using a non-phase-change physical method. The ultra-thin composite membrane element can achieve a salt rejection rate of over 99.5%, and can simultaneously remove colloids, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc. in water;
2, the use of imported reverse osmosis membrane, high salt rejection, long service life, low operating costs;
3. Adopt automatic pretreatment system to realize unmanned operation;
4, using well-known brand booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control to monitor water quality changes in real time to ensure water quality safety;
6, fully automatic electronic control program, also optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Personalized design that meets local water quality and meets the needs in all aspects.
8, the equipment footprint is small, the space required is also small.
9. The reverse osmosis unit has a high degree of automation, and the operation and maintenance and equipment maintenance work are small.
10. The treatment of water relies solely on the pressure of water as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest in many treatment processes.
11. It does not need a large amount of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid discharge, no environmental pollution.
12. Reverse osmosis can continuously run water, the system is simple, the operation is convenient, and the product water quality is stable.
Reverse osmosis is a new membrane separation technology developed in the 1960s. It relies on a reverse osmosis membrane to separate the solvent and solute in solution under pressure. To understand the principle of reverse osmosis demineralization, we must first understand the concept of “infiltration”. Permeation is a physical phenomenon. When two waters containing different concentrations of salt, such as a semi-permeable membrane, are separated, it is found that a small amount of water containing a small amount of salt permeates through the membrane to the salt content. In high water, the salt contained is not penetrating, so that the salt concentration of the two salts is gradually condensed to the same level. However, it takes a long time to complete this process, which is also called natural infiltration. However, if a pressure is applied to the water side having a high salt content, the above-mentioned permeation can be stopped as a result, and the pressure at this time is called the osmotic pressure. If the pressure is increased, the water can be infiltrated in the opposite direction and the salt is left. Therefore, the principle of reverse osmosis desalination is to apply a pressure greater than the natural osmotic pressure in the salty water (such as raw water), so that the penetration proceeds in the opposite direction, and the water molecules in the raw water are pressed to the other side of the membrane. It becomes the clean water, so as to remove the salt in the water. This is the principle of reverse osmosis desalination.
It is very important to rely on the production of purified water. Therefore, to produce purified water, it is necessary to choose a place where the raw water quality is better. Such as mountain springs, deep wells, etc. A very important index involved here is “conductivity.” In general, the conductivity is lower. The purer the water. The water treatment process is a reverse osmosis system. The treated water generally achieves a 90%-99% salt rejection rate. Let me introduce the components of this system.
Raw water pump
The raw water pump provides the raw water pressure for the raw water pretreatment system. If the raw water is under pressure, you can completely avoid this equipment. The raw water pressure is generally required to be >=0.3 MPa.
2. Original water tank
The original water tank has a simpler function and is used for storing raw water. This is afraid that the original water will not be available for a transfer (usually adding a float switch is more automated than the entire system).
3. Quartz sand filter
The quartz sand filter material is used to remove suspended solids, sediment, impurities, etc. of larger particles in the raw water, thereby reducing the turbidity of the water. Moreover, organic substances, bacteria, viruses, etc. in the water can be largely removed as the turbidity is lowered, and good conditions are created for post-filtration sterilization.
4. Activated carbon filter
The adsorption capacity of activated carbon is used to effectively adsorb organic matter, free residual chlorine, colloids, particles, microorganisms, certain metal ions and discoloration in raw water.
5. Softening system (dosing system)
By utilizing the exchange performance of the ionic resin, the calcium and magnesium ions in the raw water are removed to prevent the scale of the subsequent equipment from being formed, but the operation is labor-intensive and expensive. Turn into a dosing system and add scale inhibitor directly to the inside.
Reverse osmosis system
The reverse osmosis system is the core component of the entire water purification system, and only through reverse osmosis can the standard of clean water be achieved. The reverse osmosis system mainly uses a membrane filtration process. The water molecules can then pass through the reverse osmosis membrane. Others such as calcium, magnesium, and sodium are discharged along with the wastewater. The components of this system below.
The filter primarily filters large particles of water.
2. Special high pressure pump
Generally, the high pressure pump we use here is the southern special pump. Provides strong power for reverse osmosis equipment.
3. Reverse osmosis membrane
The reverse osmosis membrane uses membrane filtration technology. Let water molecules pass through other ions to achieve the purpose of purifying water.
Other auxiliary systems such as ozone sterilization systems, light inspection, and filling systems. It can also be sterilized by ultraviolet rays, and there is no residue of ultraviolet rays. Many foreign countries like to use ultraviolet rays.
Preparation of space water, purified water, distilled water, etc.; alcohol production and dewatering; preparation of water for medicine, electronics and other industries; concentration, separation, purification and water preparation of chemical process; boiler feed water demineralized soft water; seawater, bitter Salt water desalination; water and wastewater treatment in paper, electroplating, printing and dyeing industries.
There is no internationally harmonized classification method for water purification equipment, and it is classified by usage, function, principle, process, volume, water production and habit.
According to China’s “Sanitary Standards for Drinking Water”, according to the assessment requirements of the sanitary safety and functional evaluation standards for drinking water quality processors, drinking water quality processors are divided into three categories: general water quality processors, mineral water heaters and reverse osmosis treatment. The devices are defined as follows:
1. General water quality processor: refers to the drinking water quality processor for the purpose of improving drinking water quality and removing certain harmful substances in water by using municipal tap water or other centralized water supply as the water source.
2. Mineral water water: refers to drinking water purifiers that are used for municipal tap water or other centralized water supply as raw water, which are further processed to improve the quality of drinking water and to increase certain beneficial ingredients for human body.
3. Reverse osmosis treatment device: refers to pure water treatment device that uses municipal tap water or other centralized water supply as raw water and uses reverse osmosis technology to purify water to remove harmful substances in water and obtain pure water.
According to the size and use of water purification equipment, it is divided into household water purifiers and large water purifiers.
1. Household water purifier: refers to the water quality processor used in the home, or drinking water terminal;
2. Large-scale water purifier: refers to a water treatment device that is used by groups and is bulky and unsuitable for moving. Large water quality processor that meets one of the following conditions: height greater than 164cm; length or width greater than 200cm, mass greater than 100kg; water processor water flow rate equal to 5L/min, mass greater than 50kg; reverse osmosis or nanofiltration water treatment The water flow rate of the device is equal to 3L/min, and the mass is greater than 50kg;
Classification according to the standard of water quality after purification of water bodies by water purification equipment
1. Drinking water purification device: The water production meets the sanitary standard of drinking water (GB5749-85);
2. Mineralized water treatment device: the water production is in line with “Drinking Natural Mineral Water” (GB8537-2001);
3. Drinking water treatment device: the water production meets the “Drinking Water Quality Standard” (CJ94-1999);
4. Drinking pure water treatment device: the water production meets the “Sanitary Standard for Bottled Drinking Pure Water” (GB17324-1998);
Classified according to the technical principle of water purification equipment
1. Adsorption: activated carbon, artificial molecular sieve, natural molecular sieve, etc.
2. Chemicals: ion exchange, chlorine dioxide disinfection, ozone disinfection, KDF technology, etc.
3. Electrochemistry: electrosorption, electrocoagulation, etc.
4. Physics: sand filtration, membrane technology, magnetization, UV drug use, etc.
Classified according to water supply type of water purification equipment
1. Small water purification equipment: portable water purification equipment, household water purification equipment, etc.
2. Medium-sized water purification equipment: Group water purification equipment (large business machine).
3. Large-scale water purification equipment: water purification equipment with a large volume of equipment.
4. Commercial water purification equipment: bottled water purification equipment, bottled water purification equipment, and quality water supply and purification equipment.
5. Industrial water purification equipment: food processing water purification equipment, power plant water purification equipment, etc.
According to the function of water purification equipment
1. Disinfection device: remove microorganisms such as bacteria in water;
2. Dechlorination device: remove residual chlorine in water.
3. Desalination device: reduce the salt content in water.
4. Softening device: reduce the hardness of water.
5. Mineralization device: increase the mineral content in water.
6. Magnetization device: Preparation of water with magnetic properties.
7. Acid-base device: Preparation of weakly alkaline water and weakly acidic water.
8. Iron removal device: reduce the iron content in water.
Classified according to the form of water purification equipment
1. Fixed type: The water purification equipment is fixed in one place.
2. Portable: easy to carry.
3. Mobile: Car, ship, etc.
4. First-aid type: small size, able to solve a small number of people to maintain life drinking water equipment.
5. Unpowered: The water purification equipment does not require a power unit for the pump.
Water treatment and disinfection equipment machine:
1. Composite chlorine dioxide generator
2, 髙 pure chlorine dioxide generator
3, wall-mounted chlorine dioxide generator
4, composite chlorine dioxide generator
Advantages of efficient water treatment and disinfection equipment:
1. Strong sterilization and disinfection function, and continuous sterilization function;
2. Does not cause water and environmental pollution, does not change water quality;
3. Domestic patents;
4. No stimulation to the human body;
5. Little corrosion to building structures, equipment and pipelines;
6. No chlorine smell.
1. It is best to know the water source and water quality of your location in advance.
In order to ensure that the sales organization recommends products for you, it is recommended that you know the water source and water quality of your location when purchasing water purification products. If you are not sure about the water quality, consult your service provider to provide you with water quality testing services.
2. Know the problem you need to solve, the average daily water consumption / the number of water points, and choose the type of product you need to buy.
Daily average water consumption / water point quantity / permanent residence number is the main basis for determining the type of product you need to purchase. Please know the average daily water consumption and the number of people living in the house before purchasing.
3. Understand the installation method of the water pipe/cabinet in your home, as well as the installation space.
If you are not yet renovating, determine the plan and design requirements of the water purification product before the hydropower transformation, and reserve the location and space according to the corresponding requirements; if you have already renovated, you need to determine whether it is based on the actual situation in your home. There is a corresponding installation space. (Customers who purchase water purifiers do not need to consider the installation space, they can generally be installed)
4, roughly determine your purchase budget
After roughly determining the type of water purification equipment, you need to roughly determine your purchase budget, choose the most suitable product according to the budget, do not blindly pursue the function of large and full, practical and affordable is the best choice.